Updated: May 30
Dealing with dull and pale skin? Looking for some natural ways to get rid of pigmentation, spots, and blackheads?
Don’t worry! There is a natural healing remedies face pack that can help you out with all kinds of skin problems. This revolutionary face pack is made using some common ingredients that you have been using regularly in your kitchen.
It treats: This revolutionary face pack will help you to get rid of-
1. Dark spots
4. Dead Skin
Before applying anything on your face, you need to understand the benefit of each and every ingredient that is present in your DIY Face Pack.
Potato-Starting with potato, it has an enzyme called ‘catecholase’ which helps to brighten and lighten the dark spots present on your face.
Milk- It has natural cleansing properties to moisturize dry skin. It also soothes skin by exfoliating dead skin cells.
Vitamin E capsules: It acts as a natural serum that provides ample moisture.
Aloe Vera gel: A natural hydrating gel that prevents all skin related problems.
1. Juice of at least 3 potatoes
2. 4-5 tbsp Milk
3. 3 vitamin-E Capsules
4. 2 tbsp Aloe Vera gel
1. Start the process by grating off the potatoes. We need to extract the potato juice.
2. You can extract the juice using a clean cotton cloth.
3. Collect it in a bowl and take the same amount of milk in another bowl.
4. Transfer both the liquids in a pan and boil it for at least 8 minutes. Don’t forget to continuously stir it with the help of a spoon.
5. After it is boiled. Let it sit for at least an hour or you can keep in the fridge. Let it cool.
6. Take the mixture out and add two tbsp of aloe Vera gel and three vitamin e capsules. Mix it
7. Your face pack is ready; you can store it in any container of your choice for at least a week.
Apply it for 15 mins daily and rinse off with cold water. Pat dry and apply your favorite night cream.
Result: You will notice that your skin has attained a very natural glow with smooth and spotless skin
I hope you find the remedy effective.
Stay tuned stay connected for more videos.
Till then stay connected, stay tuned and visit us on www.raggedythought.com and read the blogs
that keeps you updated all the time.